Monday 16 May 2011

Battle Begins

I gave up my throne for my love of the breeze,
I turned to be the wanderer of the seas,
I made friends, I merried my Heart,
I gave my life a different start..

I held my Heart as strong as a stone,
My Mind did the talking, and pity never shown,
I put my Heart in the dungeons of the Dark,
The darkness do deep, could see no kindle nor spark..

Warrior has to rise to Battle for His Life,
Battle Within Myself, to Renew My Own Life,
Battle with the World, to bring new surprise,
Battle with the GOD, to write My Destiny's own up-rise..

Time to achieve a feat, to rise above the cloud,
Time to silence the crowd, who have been shouting loud,
Those who know me not, shall no till the World's End,
Battle Begins to Recover My Lost Crown...

The Demon Prince...

No comments: